Thursday, June 19, 2008

oldies but goodies

Here are pictures from Dixon's first few days.
I had misplaced the cd (shocker, I know.)
But here he is over two months ago, as a brand new baby!

Proud Daddy with Grandma Gayle.


Grandpa Dan and Grandma Gayle. "Ive got him." "Do you have him?" I have him!"


Very first bath.


Uncle Jackson will teach me his sweet basketball moves.


Those ears are from the Alexander side!


Great Aunt Tami will have me pouring pop as soon as I can see over the counter!


Grandpa Don and Grandma Chris are already talking about my first pony!

Uncle Colton will teach me to hunt, fish, and trap.


Cousin Mari will teach me to throw a softball....


...and cousin Macie will teach me how to hit it out of the park!

Grandma Wendy rescues me when Mommy is at the end of her rope!
I love Coco and Charchar!

These people are my family!?!?!?


Aunt Tasha will teach me all of the things my mom never wanted me to know!


Aunt Natalie will teach me to tumble and some day to gamble!

Great Grandpa Louie and Great Grandma Nancy will teach me to paint beautiful masterpieces!


Great Uncle Marty, Great Aunt Darcy and cousins Casey and Carter share my love of the Bears.


Cousin Chelsey will teach me to hit grand slams!!


Aunt Maddy was my first prom date!


Great Aunt Michelle loves babies, especially Dixon!


Auntie Kayla was my first house guest! She made Mommy SO happy!

No comments: