It is SO hard to believe that 9 SHORT moths ago Breckin was born!
Breckie has been the perfect second baby. He is a laid back, easy to please, happy little guy.
Nine facts at nine months.
1. He absolutley adores his big brother, he cracks up at Dixon's wild and crazy antics. He equally adores all of his toys, which Dixon is less than thrilled with.
2. His favorite foods are, well, everything. The classic Breckin story is that one night I fed him two containers of baby food and then left for kickboxing and when I got home Adam said, "You don't need to feed Breckin, I just fed him two containers of food."
And Sweet Breckin didn't even blink an eye. :)
3. Breckin's two bottom teeth are half way in and he seems to be working pretty hard on some others.
4. He has perfected his army crawl (which he has been doing since 7 months). It is amazing how far he can propel himself with just his big toe! :) He can get up and crawl...but prefers to sweep mamas floors with his tummy.
5. Breckin has been waving "hi" and "bye" for a while now.
6. He still loves to sit in his swing (even though it no longer swings) and watch cartoons on Nick Jr. Lately he prefers to crawl around rather than being tied up in his bouncer.
7. It only takes one person to make eye contact with Breckin and his whole face lights up in a huge grin.
8. He has proven Dr. Munro, who delivered him, to be correct when he exclaimed, "He's a wrestler!" at birth. He WILL NOT stay on his back for anything, making outfit and diaper changes very challenging.
9. He has thankfully outgrown his acid reflux...no more Zantac!
Mr. B continues to light up our lives with his contagious smile. It is impossible to look at him and be in a bad mood. We are so lucky to have him in our lives and are thankful for him each and every day!