Thursday, October 22, 2009

farm living is the life for dixon...


a


One of Dixon's favorite weekend activities is to head out to the farm for a day of fun. While we are there he stays very busy doing all kinds of tasks...catching bugs, drawing, playing with dogs/horses/sheep, climbing on four wheelers, going down slides, jumping on the trampoline, collecting treasures, ect, ect. :)

_______________________________________________________________

In other news Dixon and I have got our H1N1 shots last week, so we are hopefully safe....Although we both have colds at the moment.

The baby crib is set up...just waiting on the changing table and matress and we will be ready for our next little bundle of joy...who has just been scheduled to arrive on December 30th!

Adam will start his new hours next week...noon to 9 Monday through Friday...with weekends off for the first time in as long as I can remember!!! :) I will miss his help at night, but I will be glad to have weekends together!
________________________________________________________________

School story...
As I mentioned, I have been struggling with a cold...Today in math class I sneezed then moved on with what I was doing. As I bent down to answer a question, the student and I both looked at my shirt at the same time. He exclaimed, "YUCK!" Once everyone looked at him he remarked, "You have snot all over you!"

Cue thirty 9th and 10th graders to erupt in laughter.

1 comment:

The Lynam's said...

Yay for the crib, the H1N1 shots, and for weekends as a fam.

Boo for the nights by yourself, and especially the snot. As MY students are learning, they would tell you "that makes you not look nice". HA!!!

Miss your face!