Tuesday, September 21, 2010

homecoming is love.

If you know me very well at all, you will know that I love where we live. Adam and I both grew up here (as did our parents) (and their parents, close by). And now that I teach in my old high school it just makes activities like homecoming that much better! 

I mean really...who else gets paid to go to a pep assembly and watch their homecoming parade! Love it! 




Jackson is center left, with his teammates/buddies.

This homecoming is extra special because it is by baby brother Jackson's senior year. I have so much fun watching him in all of his activites, but I must say my favorite to watch is football. I really think he is the star of the game, so long and lean making touchdowns and interceptions...oh the excitement! 

And as much as I love the games Dixon and Breckin probably love them more. 




Dixon has many friends who go to the game as well and they have a little patch of grass where they can play football. By football I mean run and fall, tackle each other, and throw the ball and chase it. He can rub elbows with an enormous husky dog. Life is good.  As for Breckin, he has someone to hold him 24/7, so he is pleased as pie. 



Yes...I can not think of a better way to spend a Friday night. 



Especially when this is the score by halftime!

Ahhhh...yes. I do love friday night lights, husky pride, and homecomings.

No comments: