Thursday, August 4, 2011

thank God we're country boys.


Just some more sweet fishing pics from my dad's house.

This time we were able to take our good buddy Max (who Dixon is obsessed with).

Max loved to fish and was so excited when he finally caught one of his own.

As you can see, Max is a true animal lover. :)


These pics were taken with my new iphone.

It was not reallllly time for a new phone. But I drove off with my Blacberry on top of my car.

The story of my life.

;)

I just love this pic of my boys. And not just because they are in matching shirts.




Saddle up, everyone.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy... said...

I just got an Iphone and LOVE it too! Have you got the Instagram app yet??? My FAV!!

The Lynam's said...

I can't believe how BIG Max attacks is getting!! Plus, D&B, too :). Jeals of the iPhones ladies.