Thursday, September 1, 2011

my oh my


Have we been busy! 

There is so much I need to update the blogosphere about...but due to lack of time...

I am just going to post about the great Iowa State Fair! 

The boys had a grand time (we even went back the 2nd weekend for more)! 




We met up with sweet Reesey cup, Tasha, Eric, and Grandma Wendy to tackle the day. 

We tried to do it all, and before naps. 

Here is the condensed version of our 4 hour fair trip...;)
Ye old Mill
Sky Glider 

Giant Slide x4

Snakes Alive

Little hands on the farm

Baby animals

pony ride

camel ride

Jr Donuts

Funnel Cake

Cheese curds

Hawkeye Tattoo

Clifford

Fun Forest

{More pics to come}

Breckin's face on the giant slide = priceless






Is it wrong that I would consider letting Breckie get a permanent Hawkeye cheek tat?

Photobucket

No comments: