Sunday, December 18, 2011

a few things

1. I'm baaaaack! I have been in a blogging funk lately, but since I have sent it out with my Christmas cards, I better get back on the blog train! :D

2. I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving, but it went off with out a hitch. Three big meals in six ours left our tummies and our hearts very full.

3. Black Friday was crazy. I mean crazy. We have never seen it so wild. I think it was because the stores are opening earlier and earlier. Still we braved the elements, and by elements I mean insane soccer moms, and got some great deals. PS...if you see me, ask me about the Burberry look-alike scarf I scored!

4. Cousin Thanksmas was also a huge hit. It was held at my moms and there was tons of food thanks to Uncle Lance and TONS of DMTC paraphernalia thanks to Jack.

5. Dixon will only wear "soft pants", much to my dismay. Sometimes I can trick him by saying that, "these are soft jeans" or "Santa likes jeans." Is this sad or what?

6. My sister Tasha found out that she is having another sweet baby girl! Charlotte is set to arrive mid April and I could not be more excited!

Watch for a post coming up with actual pictures of these sweet little guys...

No comments: