Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Did we just run someone over? And other questions that make my day.


Cerally, I can not get enough of these two. 

Not to go all mushy mommy blogger on you, but I see time slipping by so fast. 

I have to practically beg to get Dixon to snuggle with me and when he does he says, 
"Just for 5 minutes, mom."

Not that I am complaining, the ages of almost 5 and 3 have their perks too.

No bottles, diaper bags, and strollers (mostly). They are able to communicate (mostly) their wants and needs. They sleep (mostly) through the night and they say the darnedest things. 

When driving in the snow down a rocky hill, my car graded and Dixon asked, "Did we just run someone over?" Like it was normal. Laugh. Out. Loud.

When Breckin is describing how much he wants of something, how big he wants something to be, or how much he wants you to leave his door open, he uses the phrase, "all the world"

For example, he would say, "Leave my door open, all the world." Or "I want so many cars, all the world."

But I do miss a good baby snuggle. 

Not enough, of course, to have another baby. 

On purpose, that is. 



No comments: