Monday, May 26, 2008

A day in the life of Dixon...


Dixon has just turned 6 weeks old...Here is what a typical day in his world entails...
2:30 am- I Wake up STARVING for a bottle....eat quickly and go back to sleep.
6:30 am-  I wake up for another bottle...eat a little slower and usually take a nap. 
8:30 am- Mommy gets me dressed for the day...then I get to be held by mommy or play on my activity mat with Lady.

10:30 am- I have another bottle...this time I eat SLOWLY! 
11:30 am-  Then sit in my swing or my chair. 

1:00ish pm- go for a walk with lady and mom. 
2:30 pm- feeding time...then usually a nap. 
3:45 pm Daddy gets home from work an wakes me up to play. Mommy and Daddy usually hold me and play with me until my next bottle...but I am trying to sleep. :)
7:00 pm - night time bottle...this I eat very slowly then mom puts me in my crib and prays that I sleep all night....
2:30 am WAKE UP!!! 

In between all this my mom is trying to shower, eat, clean, do laundry, sleep, plus take care of me and Lady! 

My days usually have many visitors and or trips to my wonderful grandparents...I love when I have visitors and when I can get out of the house! 
Some of my favorite things other than eating and sleeping are...my soothie, my rainforest crib toy, and my swing.

At 6 weeks life is good...


No comments: