Monday, October 27, 2008

Not me Monday!


After reading MckMomma's "Not Me Mondays" so may times over on her blog, www.mycharmingkids.net I have decided to try my own version of her creation!

Here goes...

I did not take my six month old for a 4 hour drive each way this weekend...just so we could see our good friend Kayla.

While I was not driving 4 hours, I did not honk at numerous people who I thought were not driving responsibly...I did have BABY ON BOARD!

I did not watch the Sex in the City movie for the first time this weekend...I am WAY to trendy to wait THAT long to see a movie!

I did not tell my students that I needed a mental health day last Thursday, so I could do MY work during study hall. Nope. Not me!

I would never allow 5 loads of laundry pile up, so when it was time to fold them...I had a mountain of laundry...and work!

And when Rachel was telling me all the details of her fabulous new job in the BIG city...including a LV purse after 5 years...I did NOT feel on hint of jealousy.

There...now I feel cleansed...you should try it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, then, I did NOT wait until last weekend to see the sex & the city movie, either.

I DID however, see your mom at the IA State game... I heard you came back early due to possible SNOW?!?!?!? Blech!!

Shanan Strange said...

Welcome to Not Me Monday's! They are addicting.. loved yours!

Adam said...

i don't get it. you did all of those things

rachel said...

I still haven't seen it, maybe we are not as trendy as we used to be:) Ken, you can borrow it as soon as its ours duh!!!!