Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Come paint with me...

Last night as Adam and I were painting the bathroom, I was reminded of a similar time. About 2.5 years ago we got possession of our house. Our signing was at 5:00 pm, after we signed the papers we moved a mattress on to the guest bedroom floor and we were in paradise! We spent the next 36 hours painting the ENTIRE house (interior), just us.
We should have been exhausted, but we weren't we were THRILLED about the idea of owning our very own house. I thought I could NEVER fill 967 square feet. However, now I am eating those words!
As I was thinking/painting last night, I remembered what our first weeks/months were like in our new home....
We moved in with no oven, refridgerator, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, ect, ect...
We did not even give it a second thought, we wanted to be in!
I would take my laundry to my moms.
It was December, so our garage served as our walk in refridgerator.
We ate at our parents or ordered out.
Slowly we began to acquire these necessary items...plus MUCH more.
After we settled in it was 6 months until the wedding, after that it was 9 months (and 6 days;)) until Dixon was born. It has been a whirlwind adventure, but worth every minute...:)

******************************************************************************************

Liver update!

Good news! I am not diseased! We in my liver any way! I just got back from the doctor and he thinks a medicine that is causing the high liver enzymes...So I will get of the medication and continue to monitor my liver enzymes and pray that they stabilize/go down!

When I say healthy...you say liver!

HEALTHY!

2 comments:

The Lynam's said...

Yea, yea, yea!!! I'm sooooooo glad that everything is ok with Mr. Liver!!!! Hmmm... painting, such fun. Can't wait to see before & after's of the bathroom.

Missy... said...

YAY for a healthy liver!!! And for a painted bathroom, too! Want to come do mine?!? :-)