Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mjkt.








For Mother's Day Maddy Jackson Tasha and I got our pictures taken together as a gift for our mom. Now I realize why there are very few pictures of all four of us together...We are BUSY people. Jackson has practice until Maddy has dance and I have kickboxing, then the sun is down. Tasha goes to work early and to Clear Lake, her new home ;( on the weekends, when Jackson is at either a basketball or soccer tournament and Maddy is at one of her two proms. CRAZY! Lovely Leann made it so easy to schedule and take all of the wonderful pics in less than 45 minutes!
When finally got together, here are the results...my model sisters, handsome brother and I.




3 comments:

Kendra ;) said...

Loving husbands thoughts on these pictures....

1. So glad I wasn't there.
2. I am forwarding the picture to PETA (or their tree hugger counter part) where you carved MOM into the tree.
3. Pictures of Dixon are best

rachel said...

They turned out BEAUTIFULLLL!!!! I cant wait to see you guys!!! xoxox

Brooke said...

These pictures are totally awesome! You guys make a nice-looking crew. I bet Wendy loved them. Can't wait to see you all this weekend! (we are having another boy!)