Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter at the farms.




We had an awesome Easter! After opening baskets and searching for eggs at our house we headed out to the farm. My great grandparents farm, it is so much fun to celebrate holidays out there. The farm is full of memories. Dixon and Breckin played on this swing set, they are the third generation of grandchildren to enjoy the swing set on top of the hill. I love that.


We also played on Grandpa Pete's old golf cart. I was quickly reminded of why I did not buy that adorable seer sucker suit for Dixon to wear on Easter. It would have lasted about point two at the farm.


We got to see my beautiful sister Tasha and her fiance Eric. But most importantly, her baby bump.


We got to spend time with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.




We listened to the men tell stories by the barn...and laughed about how Uncle Dewey told me that I was "wasting film."



Next, we went across the iron bridge to Grandpa Don and Grandma Chris's house, where Dixon had is first real Easter egg hunt. :)


We were all entertained by the new pony, Banjo and Uncle Colton's threats to ride him. My plan is that by the time Dixon is old enough to ride him the older grandkids will have him nice and broke in. :)



Lastly we went to Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Jack's, where we were all exhausted. By all of us I mean Adam and I. The boys were still raring to go...:)

No comments: