Monday, May 3, 2010

the return of not me's!!!





Whew...it has been a while since I have taken a crack at one of these, so here goes!

This past week I did not accomplish the task of getting every.single.piece of clothing washed folded and put away THEN come to realize when every.single.piece of clothing is clean no one has enough dresser space.

I am not about ready to pee my pants because my friend Rachel is coming in on Wednesday. I have TONS of friends and a booked social calendar so there is no need to get excited about something like that.

I did not go almost one whole week without giving Brex a bath. No. With Dixon I gave a bath every three days, just as the pediatrician recommended. I do the exact same with my second born as I did with my first born.

Last week I did not post two easy way out picture post, just to make it seem that I would not go over a week without posting to the blog.

In those last two posts some of the pictures where not over 3.5 months old. No way. The point of this blog is to keep friends and family up to date.

I did not have to throw away some of my children's May Day candy to prevent myself from eating it. I have total self control. If I did throw it away I would not need to throw something else away to cover it in the trash can to prevent myself from digging it out. Again, total self control.

How about you? Have you dumpster dived in your own trash? Let your baby go for a week without a bath? Good! Then  join the fun over at MckMama's blog. :)

4 comments:

kayla said...

miss you! have fun with rach..so sad i am going to miss her!!!

Brooke said...

Oh, Kendra, wait until you have four boys...;) I just use more wipes during a diaper change. Really though, when you change their diaper you're cleaning about half of their body already. You're fine.
I got so excited when I saw your post! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Loves it Ken!! Just spray the candy with Windex next time before you throw it away:) You are too funny:)!! Miss you sis!!
~Tasha

mardarwhite said...

I love your blogs.........you are a great mom. I think you should write books!