Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 things.

1. We have been busy busy busy working away on our kitchen painting the walls, ceilings, and with the help of the amazing Aunt Darcy, painting the cabinets and trim! Just like any home project we have ever done, it is three times as complicated and takes twice as long as we imagined.

2. This week we will move every.single.thing from our home to either our garage or basement, while our hardwood floors are re finished! We will move out for almost a week and be staying at our parents house(s). I am SO excited to have this done and will be SO happy when we can enjoy it!

3. I have finished two of my summer classes and I am working on the third one. (I know, I said I was done, but I am getting my consultant endorsement while I am still in the swing of things). I am really a glutton for punishment.

4. Breckin is almost six months old...which is mind boggling! He is loving spending most of his days right on my lap...which has made these projects a little difficult! He is still not sleeping through the night and is quite the cat napper during the day.

5. Dixon is a busy two year old who spends his days playing at the pool, at the park, at his grandparents, or in our neighbors back yard. He plays hard and naps hard, so I can't complain. ;)

6. I am working on planning the SHOWER OF THE CENTURY for my little sister Tasha and her sweet baby girl. It is less than two weeks away and I still have many projects to complete! This may be some kind of record with 118 guests invited to date!

7. I am working HARD on getting back down to my fighting weight...I am back on Medifast and going to kickboxing at 5 am 4 days a week and Zumba 2 nights a week. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I have lost 106 since having Breckin and 66 since starting Medifast February 4th. (TOOT TOOT!)

8. BOTH of my boys are now teething. Dixon is working on his two year molars and Breckin is STILL working on those first bottom teeth. This makes for interesting sleeping hours/situations/patterns.

9. Adam is doing really well. He is working hard during the day and spending lots of his free time golfing and taking Dixon to the pool. He never ceases to amaze me with his patience!

10. We have BIG plans for the 4th which include parties at both my dad's farm and my great grandparents. We are looking forward to the time with friends and family!

Thanks Missy for the absentee blogger idea of "10 things" I promise my next post will be sooner than 2 weeks from now and WILL contain pictures, both of my sweet boys and our projects. :)

5 comments:

CarsonFamily said...

woohoo! way to go Kendra! better include some pics of yourself as well! keep up the good work :)

Brooke said...

phew - you are busy!!!! Good luck with the weight loss (amazing) and all the projects.

Brooke said...

You look fantastic! And with all that you have going on...way to go Super Mom! Can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

You are Amazing Ken!!! I don't know how you do it all!!!!
~Tasha

The Lynam's said...

Dang lady!!! I need to see pics of this svelt body of yours!