Wednesday, June 2, 2010

beautiful.


There are many more pictures to come of Dixon playing at the farm over the weekend. 
This one is simply my fav. 

I tried turning it to black and white, so you couldn't tell that his shirt and shoes do not match. 
But I love the vibrant colors. 

Also tired to crop it, to cut off the crocs and socks look. 
But I love the sky and the grass. 

This is life with a 2 year old and a 5 month old. 
Things seldom match and it is a little dirty. 
But it is beautiful. 
So very beautiful. 

So here you have it, in all it's non matching, crocs and socks glory.

{I have just linked this post up to 3boybarians for her Sweet Shot Tuesday, Thanks to Missy for the idea}

Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

Okay, I have to become your newest follower, those of us in the minority have to stick together!

Brooke said...

I love this shot! And the shoes and shirt totally work with the colors in the photo. I wouldn't fret about it one bit!!!
Beautiful :D

Serline said...

No processing necessary, when there is so much motherly love ;-)