Friday, April 29, 2011

big boy's big day


When Dixon woke up the morning of his 3rd birthday I burst into his room and exclaimed, "Dixon you are the birthday boy!" To which he replied, "No, I the big boy."

{Have I ever mentioned that many times when people as him his name he tells them it is Big Boy?}

;)


After school we stopped by my mom's house, who shares a birthday with Dixon, before heading out to my dad's to visit him. He was busy building a fence for his horses.


We visited with him for a while and played with bubbles in the field.




Next, we picked up Montross and went to Gamma Gayles to eat and open gifts. 

She even had a very special Batman cake, just for Dixon.








Dixon made his wishes and if one was to eat his cake, face first, then his wish was granted. :)




Photobucket

No comments: