Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My biggest boy...


...has his third birthday today.

But you would never know if you asked him.

He says that he is not the birthday boy, he is the big boy. 

He also adds that he is in fact 4 and not 3.


At the young age of four three Dixon is bringing so much joy and laughter into our lives each day. 

He loves to be silly and wrestle with his daddy, but he has one of the kindest hearts. 

When he sees a baby or a small animal, the first thing out of his mouth is, "Ohhhhh, so cute." :)

He has been talking up a storm lately and I am so proud that I feel like my heart could seriously burst. 



Dixon absolutely wants nothing to do with any of the potties we have in our house, let alone a pair of underwear. 
This is going to be Daddy's mission between his last day of work (Thursday) and when his school starts (May 9th).


He enjoys going for walks runs where his feet barely touch the ground

He is obsessed with everything and everything Star Wars. I had no idea of the complexity of the story line, so I must say I am learning a lot from this.  {Who could have guessed that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader??} Wild. 

Dixon's favorite foods include meatballs, mac and cheese, chicken nuggs, french fries, ketchup, yogurt, waffles, donut holes, and cheese burgers {without the bun and cut up - we call them american meatballs ;)}.


As much as he loves to run and play outside, he also loves to be sans clothing (anywhere and everywhere).



In some ways it feels like he is the same little boy we brought home from the hospital, with his paci as big as his head and yet in other ways I feel like he is turning into such a big boy. 

I can honestly not imagine a life without Dixon in it. He has taught me so many things the past three years. I can, without a doubt, say that I am a better person for being his mom.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Happy Birthday, Dixon!!

Unknown said...

Can't believe he is 3! They are growing up way too fast!