Friday, May 27, 2011

2 weeks, are you cereal?

Breckie is walking! He started to officially walk on about May 10th and he has been unstoppable since!

Since my last post we have celebrated my baby brothers graduation, as well as two of my cousins.

The Alexander house grew by 3 adults for 5 days! We had my bff Rachel, her bf Rob and sis Naomi staying with us. Rachel's brother, Adam, was graduating too and the whole fam dam was back.

We have successfully survived our first month as a one income family.

On that same note, have I mentioned how great it is to have Adam home. It is like a dream. :)

A week from today we will be heading up north for my sister Tasha's big wedding party.

Dixon has been loving this weather. He has been going to the park and playing out at my dad's house on a regular basis. 

I can not coupon. It is just too stressful. I know all the sites. I am their fans on facebook. I have started my binder. I have found a place to get multiple papers. It's just all too much.

May 21st came and went. Praise God. I know that no one can predict, yada yada yada, but my anxieties were still high.

I have one day left with students and 2 days left total! I am so thrilled, there really are no words!

I will be back soon, with many pictures and stories of our summer adventures.

No comments: