Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the million dollar question...


Why haven't you been blogging?


I really dont have an excuse. I am on summer break...I should have ample time to update the blog on all of the fun stuff we have been up to...I simply am not...

So...here is our first three weeks of summer...the condensed version...
  
Tasha's reception was a blast...although the boys did not take to the hotel as their new home, right away.


Dixon is coming up on his last day of bust ball blast ball tomorrow. He has gotten closer to playing independently each time...but trust me...this spectacle deserves a post all to itself.  Which will soon follow. 


Adam is full swing into his college classes. He is about half way done with his summer classes and after two loooooooooong weekends, he has completed his coaching authorization.

Adam's classes are all day Monday and Wednesday and two online. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I am working with respite clients in Des Moines.

The boys...as you can see...are as cute as ever.

They have been spending their summer days at the park, the pool,

the zoo, Target, Grandpa's farm and playing with daddy's old toys at Grandma Gayle's house. 

While we don't have big plans for the rest of the summer...

We do have lots of little ones, including a big garage sale, a trip to Clear Lake, finishing classes for Adam and I and much more fun in the sun. 


So until next time, which I promise will not be long...

hold on, because this summer is flying by! 

Photobucket

No comments: