Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm obsessed Wednesday

As I was running through strolling around my AB FAVE store in the world the other day, I could not help but 
be drawn to these beauties! 

Now if you knew me in my past life (B.D.), this will come as no surprise to you. 

I could often be seen in sequin anything, glitter eye make up, ect, ect, ect. 

I also had approximetly 8 pairs of Ugg boots, in every imaginable color. 

Since the boys (and a mortgage) have entered my life, let's just say my tastes have tamed down a bit.

;)

After about 10 minutes of contemplation I have decided they are not practical...but if they were...I would get the red ones. Just like Dorothy's ruby slippers. There's no place like home. 

I mean, they would really go with any bold color. 

So if you are reading this blog, and you are a tween, teen or a twenty, and you have an extra $160, please, for me, get the red ones. 

Wear them to your college classes with your Pink sweatsuit, and your hair pulled up. 

In memory of Kendra (B.D.)

;)



Now, THIS is a color wheel!

1 comment:

thesmiths1013 said...

I think you should get them anyway! You have plenty of life to live outside the classroom and I'm certain your boys would LOVE them too (hey I put little stickers on my toes for mine!). Also I have to tell you this.... it's actually etc. etc vs ect ect... I once thought the reverse was true too! It's actually short for et cetera, who knew? ;)