Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sweet summertime. sweet shot tuesday.


Temperature says 93


Down at the Deposit and Guarantee


But that swimmin' hole


It's nice and cold.


Whos doesn't love a little Kenny Chesney on a sweet summer day? Right?


I know I sure do! Last week my cousin Carter was in town staying with my grandma. 
We took full advantage! He came to the pool with us on a few occasions.


This particular day at the pool it was 3 on 2...so I took full advantage and snapped a pic of my little fishes.


While they are both a little more brave than I would like...I love that they LOVE the water.






While I was taking these pics, I was reminded of this post (click here grandma) and this one too (grandma) of summers past. 




Now, I'm not a medical professional, but I think this is called an enema.







I know you will agree that all of these shots are sweet, but I just had to link this one up to Sweet Shot Tuesday over at My Three Boybarians

Sweet Shot Day

I just can't get enough of the blue sky, the dripping water and the sparkling smile. :)

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks like a grand way to stay cool!!! =)

The Lynam's said...

Love 'em! Can't believe how big they're getting. Great to see you today!!!

J & J Silber said...

Kendra! Your pics are ahhhmazing! I am so jealous! your water shots are perfect! What a fun day! Where is that sweet pool at??? Winterset??? Keep the blog posts coming and I will try to do the same! :)