Friday, November 11, 2011

Insta Friday! :D


By now it's no secret that I love Missy Starr and will basically do anything I can to copy her. 

So, when she began her Insta phone Fridays, I knew I had to jump on the blogwagon!


Instagram is an app for the iphone where you can jazz up your phone pics a little.
Not so fond of the snow...:)
Dixon is right back at it, playing hard in the snow and going to school! 

He has an amazing ability to bounce back! :)


Click on over to Life Rearranged to see what other imoms have been up to this week!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Well, aren't you sweet! I'd pat myself on the back right now, but I'm a total copier myself and can take no credit for InstaFriday. With that said, I LOVE that your'e playing along. Sometimes these real-life/real-time photos are the best! PS You can do the collage things with the PicFrame app. There's in in-app purchase for the labels, but I thought it was well worth it! :)