Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanks!

A growing trend on Facebook is to write something you are thankful for each day in November. I have decided that because things could get a little mushy, that I would make it my goal to write something I am thankful for each day on the blog.

Here goes...

Today I am thankful for my job. Of course there are days when I question my career choice, but it has provided so many opportunities.

I am able to work less than 3 minutes from the boys and I can be there at the drop of a hat if they need anything.

My job as a teacher allows me to have summers off to spend with my little guys. This also allows for the opportunity to earn extra money.

Because of the income from my job, I am able to keep the household going while Adam goes back to school (which has been awesome for our family). This also allows Adam to be home during the day and drop off and pick Dixon up from school.

I am thankful for my job because of the relationships it has brought into my life, old teachers and friends, as well as new friends. 


No comments: