Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here we go!

Auntie Tashie has insited that if I "make her check the blog everyday," then there should be new pictures of Dixon up everyday. By new pictures she meant ones with her in them. If you know Auntie Tashie, you know that she ALWAYS gets her way....



Doing the running man...

Dixon is on the run! REALLY! We are going up to Spencer this weekend so Dixon can meet his Great Uncle Todd and Great Aunt Val and cousins Kailey and Cortland. We are both SO excited to see them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Auntie Tashie wants Auntie Tashie gets!!! I miss that little man sooooo much!!! Have fun in Spencer and call me when you get home...I think I might come home on Sunday!!

p.s. I forgot my password for this "blogger" thing so you can refer to me now as anonymous (aka Auntie Tashie)

Anonymous said...

p.p.s. Dixon make me look tan in this picture:)

Anonymous said...

In other news...I love that he already knows the running man...next up...the cabbage patch...it's a little bit tricky, but I think he can have it mastered before he walks!!! He already has the fists down...we just need to work on the circular motion:)

Tashi