Friday, July 4, 2008

firecracker, firecracker...BOOM BOOM BOOM!

We probably won't be seeing any of these today...


...but we will be celebrating BIG time at the family farm!
I am SO excited to start this tradition with Dixon.
As long as I can remember there has always been a
HUGE celebration at my great grandparents farm. After they passed away we were
in jeporady of losing the farm that was so near and dear to us all.
However...my dad, grandpa, and his brothers believe that family farms should be just that for FAMILY. They won the farm in an auction last September! This will be a VERY special Fourth, celebrating at The Farm with family and friends...just as it should be...at last!
Time to party like it's 1776!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun and exciting! I bet Dixon is going to LOVE this tradition :)