Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dixon Times

Dixon is ready for church! The ladies at church LOVE when he wears his matching sets!

Dixon with Lady...;)

Things have been a little hectic the past few days...our new countertops finally came in! So we needed to get the old ones out, along with the sink. What I thought would take a few hours, you know out with the old in with the new, we are still working on tonight. Oh well, Grandpa Pete would say "Good things don't come easy." Boy is he right! ;)

Dixon News:
*Dixon rolled over 5 times at Mommy and Me yesterday!
Back to tummy!
* Dixon has been getting the giggles lately and it is SO FUNNY!
I am trying to catch it on tape!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!! Maybe Dixon can do a few tricks for Auntie tashi:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big!!! And even CUTER!!!! How are the M&M classes going? Hope all is well. As for me... I'm about 80-90% done with the room @ school. WOOHOO!!!

rachel said...

lady is teaching him to smile! jk, he learned that from the happiest mommy in the world!!! they are soooo cute!