Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aunt Rachel and Aunt Sarah...


At the I cubbbie game!

Nicole Richie Aunt Rachel is honing her maternal instincts!

Aunt Rachel and Aunt Sarah!!

The moment they met!

We had such an amazing time when Rach and Sarah were here! Every time we see each other it feels like no time has passed...we pick up right where we left off...In the short time she was here we went to a Cubs game, to the pool, on walks, out to eat 347 times, the mall, but mostly watched tv and RELAXED! I miss her already and I am counting down the days until May!!! :)

2 comments:

rachel said...

43 weeks ;) I miss you already too kenni!! P.s. remember to show dixon a picture of me everyday so he will remember me (preferably not the one where I am holding him upside down) miss you sis.

Kendra :) said...

Remember when the plastic I cubbies helmet exploded?!?!?! WTF! They need to serve those things with warning labels