Sunday, July 5, 2009

a heavy heart



I am writing this post with a heavy heart. It was 10 years ago today that my Grandpa Dick passed away. I have been struggling with his death a lot lately. It is especially hard when things are going so well. I just always wish he was here to share in the joy. I know he would be having a blast with his first great grandson and namesake, Dixon. He would be so proud of all of his kids and grandchildren for carrying on his tradition of putting his family first and living life to the fullest.

**To view the slideshow full screen click on the square on the bottom right hand corner of the show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra---your Grandpa is most proud of you! That was the most touching video! What an amazing tribute to his life - and he still shares your joy!
jenny