Thursday, July 30, 2009

honestly...




And I HONESTLY could not be more excited! Those who know me well have been accusing me of wanting a girl all along and HONESTLY I have been hoping for a boy!!!

Although I HAVE been eyeing girl clothes and bows...just in case...

There are a few reasons I am HONESTLY SO esctatic we are having another sweet baby boy...

1. Dixon gets a brother and best friend!
2. Adam was secretly DYING for a boy...he wouldn't even tell me, until after the ultrasound!
3. We have every.single piece of clothing and accessories we could ever need!
4. I am half way caught up to cousin Brooke's brood of 4 BOYS!!
5. I am still the only one in my house who gets pedicures.
6. I LALALALOVE baby boys!


I will post some of the ultrasound pics tomorrow...I left the disc at Grandma Gayle's...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenni!!!! I am sooo excited for another little monster!!!! Love you!!!

~Aunt Tashi

Rachel said...

Wow great news Kendra!!! Dixon and his new brother are going to be best buds for sure!!! Two boys wow!!! I can't wait to find out what's in my belly!

The Lynam's said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! You better keep your boys away from my girl :) Then again... in-laws would be NO problem :) HA!!!

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you guys! The bond that Owen and Sam have is amazing. (although it can be kind of tough for mom and dad sometimes!) We will be done after Charlie is born...you can catch up!