Thursday, August 6, 2009

let's talk about...

Dixon (of course).

Is there anything else to life?

Not on this blog.

Dixon has had the most amazing summer he LOVES everything outside. He will stand at the front door and pound, until someone will take him out.

He absolutley LOVES to go to the river at Grandpa Don and Grandma Chris's farm. He loves to throw rocks in the water and also make mad dashes for the rumbling river. He is a little toooo brave for my taste.

He says "ba" for ball, "mamama", "dada", "guh" for dog, and shsh for the fish at the doctor's office.

He will not keep his mouth open long enough for me to count his pearly whites, but I am fairly certain he only has two to go on each side, and those may be coming in!

He only has Wubba at nap and bedtimes...

I am not going to blog about his sleeping habits again since I was jinxed last time...let's just say it is going well. ;)

He loves to read books and will often go get a book and "read" it to himself, while pointing at all of the pictures.

Dixon eats like a bird and sometimes I swear he survives on mac and cheese and waffles.

This is the one subject I claim to be an expert on and could go on forever, but I will save that for another day...

For now...

Dixon is love.

1 comment:

Kendra :) said...

what about peeing in the fridge? that doesn't make the blog?