Monday, August 17, 2009

water baby

It has been so thrilling to watch Dixon grow this summer...especially at the pool...

At the beginning of the summer Dixon would barely walk around the outside and play in the fountains...now he has been described by on lookers as a "wild man."


He loves to go down this slide...but rarely stays on his bottom...that is much too slow.

He goes right to his tummy and zips down the slide at the speed of light, laughing all the way!

Someday...long from now I look forward to being one of the moms that sits in the lawn chairs tanning and chatting... but not for years. Many years.


As you may know it is hard to take pictures of a toddler while watching a toddler in the pool, so Grandma Wendy came to do this impromptu photo shoot of our little buddy...complete with new trunks from Grandma Gayle.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great actions shots!!! I'm jeleous, I've yet to get some really good water shots cause I'm always by myself and as you know that makes it quite difficult with toddlers with no fear!

On another note: did they change your due date? Cause I notice from your pregnancy widget we are only 5 days apart...crazy!