Saturday, January 2, 2010

Breckin Kendrix.



Breckin Kendrix Alexander
Born on December 30th
at 8:12 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 21 inches

The day after Breckin was born he had to go to the NICU to help monitor and control his blood sugar. By the next day, his blood sugar was under control, but he was showing an elevated protein in his blood test. We were able to come home today, but Breckin had to stay in the NICU unti his antibiotic treatment is completed.

I am basically a basket case over leaving him there and coming home. I have many more details and MANY more pictures to post later...for now I am going to enjoy my oldest son and prepare to go see my new little darling in the morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little bundle!! Love the name -- original and strong. He will be home with you shortly. Take care of yourself -- your boys will want to play with you!!

Love Auntiie

J & J Silber said...

oh kenny....I can only imagine how hard it is to leaven him there...since you have been carrying him for almost 10 months! but...if it helps at all I want you to know that anyone who works in the NICU has so much compassion and just loves snuggling the babies...I can speak from experience! Although I am not a mom yet...I can tell you he will be well cared for! :) can't wait to see more pics and here more of the story! CONGRATS! and like you are...spend the time pampering Dixon!

rachel said...

I love you Kenni!!! xoxox

The Lynam's said...

Breckin Kendrix, welcome to the world!! I am sending lots and lots of prayers your way. I am hoping he's not in the nicu much longer.

Rachel said...

Congratulations Kendra, love the name! I'm thinking of you as you wait for your little man to join his big brother at home. Take care!