Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ready, set, bro!






Since we are in the hospital, I thought I would schedule a post to show how Dixon has been preparing for his baby brother (your welcome Aunt Darcy:)). After receiving this learning toy (NOT a doll, Grandpa Donnie), Dixon has been practicing being a big brother. As you can see we have a little way to go, as sometimes Dixon has his toy in a choke hold, or tosses him aside to play with his train. The pictures our proof that Dixon IS ready to be a BIG brother. :)

Now me on the other hand, I am a little nervous about having two little ones running around here. I am sure that we will all adapt perfectly and he will be the DREAM baby...:)

I know that I won't be able to resist posting pics of the new bundle of joy...so look for them on Thursday or Friday! Then it's home sweet home on Saturday...

1 comment:

The Lynam's said...

Dixon is going to be the best big bro to your new lil' guy! I'm so excited to see pics to prove it... ya know... with the real thing instead of the learning toy :^)