Monday, July 12, 2010

"DIXON! Watch this!"

I just wish there was sound to go with these pictures. 



If there was, it would go something like this...



DIXON!!!! 



DIXON! Watch this!!!



I said DIXON!!! 

NO DIXON LOOK! WATCH ME! 



Dixon, watch this, watch this! 



No! He's watching me! 


Add in many giggles by Dixon and there you have it! The older boy cousins were LOVING to show Dixon their tricks on the trampoline. And Mr. Dixon was laughing up a storm! These were taken on our pretend fourth of July celebration, due to the icky, rainy fourth that we had this year...

This series of pics ended in an er visit (shocking, I know) which I will blog about at a later time, hopefully today! ;)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Looks like all the boys are having a ball! But boo hoo - a trip to the ER :( Trampolines make me very nervous!