Tuesday, July 27, 2010

our county fair is the best county fair in our county.


It really doesn't have much competion, but Dixon had a blast nonetheless! 



He especially LOVED all of the animal barns. 



He would have climbed in and romped around with them, if we would have let him. 



We even got to meet the sweet fair queen (a sister of one of our classmates:)). 



Don't worry, we didn't leave Breckie at home. He  was taking in the sights from the comfort of his stroller.


It was a warm day (as you can see by the rosy cheeks) but we didn't let that stop us from having some good old fashioned county fair fun! :)


However, I think this one had the most fun of all...as indicated by the joy in this picture...



I loved the blue skies and eyes in this pic so much, I am linking up to 3 Boybarians for her Sweet Shot Tuesday... 
as well as
The Sweet life: A Summer in Snapshots



TheSweetLife


Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

SarahinSC said...

Awesome pic(s)! I love the angle and the sparkling blue eyes!

Alisa said...

such great pics, thanks so much for sharing. It looks like your little guy had lots of fun at the fair.

Michelle Ekstrum said...

Oh my! I get it now when you said "She made the blog"..lol! She's so beautiful, I'm glad Dixon got to meet royalty;)