Thursday, December 2, 2010

llap

Before I blog about our FIVE fantastic Thanksgiving dinners I thought I better blog about our Halloween.

You see...
I think I may have attempted to block it all out...


Everyone involved had the best of intentions.


Dixon just did not want to wear a costume. He was not having it. Period. Against our better judgement, we loaded up Buzz and the alien and headed to a trick or treat at our local zoo, the weekend before Halloween. 



Laid back Breckie was pleased as pie, that is, as long as he was not wearing his head piece. Even though minus the head piece he looked like a Star Trek member, we were picking our battles.


Thankfully Dixon was able to pull it together for about 15 minutes at the zoo. After that however, it was all downhill. We were thankful for those few peaceful minutes and few photo ops. I mean there were many Buzzes, but ours was by far the best, especially with his alien trekie side kick.



live long and prosper.

No comments: