Thursday, January 10, 2013

InstaChristmas

InstaChristmas fits this post well for multiple reasons...

I have misplaced/lost my camera...I am still hoping that it will turn up...:)

This holiday season went by faster than any other! The boys enjoyed every minute of every holiday event, while I tried to hold on for the ride and snap a few pics with my trusty iPhone.

 
 Right before Christmas break we had two glorious snow days. They added two days to the end of our school year, but I am never one to turn down a snow day. :)
 The boys just soaked in all of the joy this holiday season and it was so fun to watch them. They truly have child like amazement with all things Christmas and seeing them excited was really the best gift of all.
We went back to see the big guy for a second time because Dixon forgot to tell him something and every time someone asked him what he wanted for Christmas, his response was, "Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, but I forgot to tell Santa." We all felt much better once he got that off his chest.

Christmas day was busy as usual, but not as hectic which was so nice. We were able to enjoy each other more and the boys had plenty time to play with their new toys and enjoy lots of family time.

  

I worked the three days after Christmas at my other office job while the boys enjoyed playing with all of their newest toys. 

No comments: