Monday, January 21, 2013

Of bad Cinderellas and baby cooking...

 

A little over a week ago, my mom and I packed up my boys and headed up north to see my sister, her darling divas, her husband, and their new house! 

The boys were excellent passengers...thanks to modern technology and junk food. 


Breckin thoroughly enjoyed playing with all of Reese and Charlotte's foreign toys.   
He even put on dress up Cinderella heels and declared in a deep growly voice...
"I'm a BAD Cinderella!"

On the same note, Dixon picked up a baby doll ever so gently and as I was saying what a good daddy he was...he walked over to the Fisher Price kitchen and stated that he was going to "cook this baby."

Oy vey. 

Dixon, not feeling so well, was snuggled up most of the weekend. 


We got out of the house once with the kids to swim, and another for an adult girls only trip to Target {bliss}, but most of the trip was spent just like this...


Or fighting over toys...;)

No comments: