Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Three years of Big B.


On the eve of Breckin's third birthday I made this collage of my favorite pics of my sweet second born. It was so fun going through old pictures...what memories! 

At three years old Breckie definitely keeps us on our toes. He wants to be doing what ever Dixon is doing/looking at/thinking of doing. Honestly though, they do play pretty well together.  He is constantly asking for either salad or popsicles, and when I say constantly I mean 3 am, 6 am, 3 pm, 9 pm...constantly!

My favorite thing about the three year old Breckin is his zest for life...

Every morning when he wakes up and calls me into his room he asks, "It wake up time, Mommy?" When I tell him yes, he responds with YAY! Don't you wish we could all wake up with that kind of excitement to start each day. I sure do.

No matter how many good snapshots I get of Breck, this one is still my all time favorite. 

Fresh out of the oven and pure perfection.

No comments: