Friday, August 1, 2008

New month=New hope

I have been scattering around the past few days like a MAD WOMAN! There is a special education position open at the high school here in town and it could not be more perfect! I just forgot how much work it is to apply for a new job! It is a full time job in itself! Now... the application is in and all I can do is sit back and PRAY that I will get it! It will be so nice to be 45 seconds away from Dixon...rather than 45 minutes. So keep your fingers crossed...and if you pray...include me!


Dreaming of Mommy working in Winterset!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the WORLD to get this job! I'm sure there would be nothing better than being able to have that extra hour and a half with Dixon, rather than with your car. I will really, really, REALLY miss you though :(

Missy... said...

Ooohhh, sounds like a great opportunity! I'll be praying too!