Saturday, August 9, 2008

playing catch up....


Well....where do I start?!?!

We have been getting ready for and having an enormous garage sale at my mom' s house...that is ALWAYS a bigger job than we intend it to be! Dixon was a good little garage sailer...for the most part. ;) Adam did not appreciate the "Make offer" sticker stuck to Dixon's nose!

I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!

But no sooner than the excitement wore off did I learned that DMPS will not release me from my contract until they find a "suitable replacement." Everyone is confident that they will. Am I that easily replaceable? Let's hope so! We will keep our fingers crossed! And Addi...keep me in your bedtime prayers. :)

Auntie Kayla came to visit!! We had a lot of fun catching up and Grandma Wendy sent her home with a garbage bag full of garage sale goodies!! :)

I am starting back to school x 2! I start at Winterset on Tuesday and in September I am starting my master's at Morningside! What's another iron in the fire?

4 comments:

Missy... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy... said...

Sorry I had to delete my first post because I'm a moron and can't spell. Anyway...

YAY! I've been waiting for this announcement! Congrats! I'll have Addi add you to her prayer list. :-) It'll all work out...try not to stress (easier said than done, right?!?).

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys already!!

Anonymous said...

Again, congrats on the new job! And remember, you have an experienced Morningside gal here who can tell you how little (or much) you'll have to put in for your Master's. Really, it's no big deal.