Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where's Dixon????



No he has not been in hiding...but he does have a very busy mom!!! You're welcome for sparing you the mushy blog about leaving my little angel. :)
This has been one WILD week. I will go slow so you can catch it all!!

1. Dixon had his 4 month well baby check up on Wednesday with Dr. Amy...
He weighed 13.10 pounds (45th %ile) and is 26 inches long (80th %ile). He got lots of shots in his little legs... ;(

2. Dixon had his first fever! I found him at 2:30 in the morning and promptly woke up Grandma Wendy with a FRANTIC call. She assured me not to call 911...but to give him Tylenol and wait until morning.

3. Dixon has started cereal...he loves it! It is sticky and messy...but it is fun to watch him!


4. I started work here in town...10th grade special education. The not so funny Mr. Emmert said, "Kendra, you're early...the kids don't come until Wednesday." :)

No comments: