Saturday, September 20, 2008

Momnesia...

I first heard of this phenomenon when I was pregnant with Dixon from my blogging buddy Missy on her blog.
Now, we all know that I have had plenty of "Kendra" or "blonde" moments over the years...
But I am telling you it is WORSE!

For example, Aunt Natalie and I went to Subway for lunch the other day and when she asked me what I want on my sandwich, I looked right at her and said, "What do I want on my sandwich?"

And the other night when Adam came to bed...I asked him if he had his English done!

AND one day I was trying to take Dixon to Grandma Gayle's in the morning...and I locked the poor little pumpkin in the car (along with the keys)!

It's hard to explain, but after starting back to work and school...I have 500 things running across my brain at all times...therefore I am suffering from momnesia....that is my claim.

However it is NO excuse for missing one of my best besties birthdays...;(

Auntie Kayla...I am sorry...but I am pleading Momensia...blame Missy...she put this idea in my head.



HAPPY 25th AUNTIE KAYLA...WE LOVE YOU!


4 comments:

rachel said...

happy birthday kayla!!! Dont worry ken, Im not a mom and it happens to me all the time too. It must be our age. Just wait till your MY age...

Missy... said...

Whoa, not taking blame on this one, mama! :-) Blame that sweet baby boy...he's the one responsible for zapping those brain cells. Ha! You're too funny! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

KENDRA!! dont you even worry! it happens to everyone--and as rachel said, even those of us that arent moms:) love you!

Anonymous said...

look how much he has changed!! :(