Monday, September 29, 2008

Why are there leaves in my back yard???




Don't get me wrong I do LALALOVE fall...but it just seems like last week we were bundling Dixon up because the Spring air was too cold! Time is just flying by! It is so hard to believe that summer has already come and gone. However...I am so happy that fall is here, it is for sure my favorite time of year for many reasons...football games, Covered Bridge Festival, beautiful tress, chili, crisp air, pumpkin patches, mums, sweatshirt weather...I could go on and on. I am so excited to share this fall with little Dixon!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I wish it was sweatshirt weather!! Global warming is taking its toll on me!! I miss you ken.

Anonymous said...

wait--is adam doing that thing where he throws the baby up in the air?? not safe adam! :) love you guys