Friday, September 26, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

At almost six months (sigh) Dixon is loving life!
And why wouldn't he?
He has everything a little boy could dream of and more.
Parents that ADORE him,
Grandparents who spoil him rotten,
Aunts and uncles who are amazed by him...
Besides his amazing family there are so many wonders to enjoy...
Here are just a few...

My best buddy...WUBBANUB!


Jumping time!



Formula...of course.




Online shopping...oh wait that's mommy! ;)


Long walks and car rides.


FRUIT!

ALL of my puppies!

Bath time!

There's just one thing
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
That even the happiest baby on the block can not stand...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
His nemesis
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


The snot sucker!

When Dixon was first born it was my mission in life to remove every particle from his nose with this wonderful device...
Now I am lucky if I get one suck, before he goes through the roof!
Well...he can't be happy ALL the time...so 99.9% will do for us!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I cannot BELIEVE that he is 6 mos. old!!! Stop growing!

Anonymous said...

how did i guess that wubba would make the list?! :)