Friday, December 5, 2008

It looks like I won't be getting one of these...


No Mother of the Year trophies this year...there's always next year!
Dixon has always been a little squirmy. When Dixon stayed at Uncle Marty and Aunt Darcy's, Uncle Marty commented that Dixon will be a good wrestler because he WON'T stay on his back. Which is so true Dixon will not stay on his back for anything; to sleep, to change his diaper, to dress him, anything.
On Wednesday when I went home between work and class I was changing Dixon's diaper he popped right up into crawling position. I continued to change his diaper (I have gotten pretty good at this :)). Before I could stop him he LUNGED for the end of the table and it got him right on under his eye! He has a cut and just a little bit of blue (which is now brown).

In better news...Dixon has just got is 4th tooth, on the bottom! Now we are just waiting for those top 4 to pop through. Dr. Amy says we are VERY close!

2 comments:

Adam said...

do i get a trophy?

Missy... said...

Poor Dixon! At least he waited until after family pictures! :-)