Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My name is Kendra...

...and I love snow days!



The footage was much more interesting before the camera was rolling...Dixon was chasing lady all around the house and pulling himself up to his knees on the window!

We LOVE snow days around the Alexander house and since I am back in town they happen a lot more often. We were lucky to have a snow day on Tuesday so Adam would be home too! We spent most of the morning sleeping and at the Dr. The rest of the afternoon was spent laughing at Dixon as he crawled around the house! Mommy and Dixon took a BIG nap while Daddy watched the new Batman movie!

If only every day could be a snow day...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We had a snow day too! I LOVE snow days, such a nice break from school. :) That little man is really getting around...so cute!!

The Lynam's said...

I'm jealous... I didn't get a snow day :(. BUT, I will be out of school before you will be now. Maybe...

Anonymous said...

OMG i cannot believe how much he is moving around!! i am missing all the good stuff:(

Anonymous said...

He always stops doing cute stuff as soon as the camera goes on! If i didnt see it in person i prob wouldnt believe you!
<3 auntie m