Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not Me! Monday

I did NOT wash Dixon's new red fuzzy blanket along with the rest of his laundry including his new clothes. If I did do that, I would NOT have spent over an hour lint rolling the WHOLE load of laundry.

I did not post 847 pictures of Dixon's first Christmas. I am an under control blogger and I do not think that people really want to see 847 pictures of my kid.

We do not still have two bags full of presents sitting in our living room that need to be put away. I always put my things right away.

I did not slip on my diet this holiday season and have just a tinsy winsy bit of cherry cheese cake. As a result of this, I am not planning on breaking in to the school today so I can weigh myself on the nurses scale...to see if I have gained 5 pounds.

I was not worried sick about Stellan being in the hospital yesterday, so much so that I was checking MckMama's twitter every 30 seconds. And when my sister asked, "Who is that?" I did NOT reply, "My friend." I do not feel that she is one of my besties...that would be silly...I have never even met her!

When I made the bed yesterday, my husband did not come home and exclaim, "WOAH, you made the bed!?!?" He would not do this becuase I make the bed every day...it is NOT an unusual occurrence.


Even though MckMama is not holding her weekly confession fest....and rightly so. Her precious baby Stellan is in the hospital with a bad case of RSV. Head on over to her blog and keep Baby Stellan in your prayers.

However, I already had mine ready to go, so here goes!

No comments: