Tuesday, June 16, 2009

king of the road



Dixon and Adam have been having so much fun riding all around town on their bike and trailer. I have been using the time the boys spend on their bike to work on my homework...2 classes down and 3 to go! However, the class I start tomorrow is 4 credits crammed in to 3 weeks...yikes!


________________________________________________________________

Miss Micaela...

Since you I don't have your phone number, you don't have a facebook, and you don't even come outside when I walk by your house REAL slow...the only way I can communicate with you is via my blog.

When I went to see Dr. Johnson (ob) he advised me against kickboxing...So I really miss it (and you and liz!!)...but I am following dr.'s orders! ;)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Kendra -

The more I read your blog, the more I keep finding similarities. It's pretty eerie. So this time, it's that I just ordered that same bike trailer on Sunday. If it was the blue one that everyone has then it wouldn't be so odd, but that one is not nearly as common.

Also, I am disappointed because I am doing Farrell's right now and signed up for an entire year. I'm probably going to get pregnant during that time and was hoping to continue going. Unfortunately, since I go to the same doctor, now I know what he's going to say. That is a major bummer. Maybe if I just avoid an appointment with Johnston for the first several months I can get by with it :-). I'm sure that Munro and Maggie would say the same thing though. Shucks!!

Anyway, congrats on the pregnancy!!

rachel said...

5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!